"There must be passion within each of us to strive for the best quality and to strive continually to improve."
Welcome To Sapient Management Consultants Inc.
Laura Boyd-Brown has over 28 years of management experience, a high energy level and practical know-how which helps keep participants involved and motivates them to achieve success at work. She has gained invaluable insights into many aspects of human capital enhancement and continuous improvement by working with clients in Canada and Internationally.
An advocate of continuous improvement and lifelong learning, she has demonstrated this commitment by championing this mindset throughout the firms she has managed in helping them attained ISO9001 status as well as CEU (Continuing Education Units) certification. She is an accomplished seminar leader, coach, mentor, and public speaker.
Laura's credentials include:
- Bachelor in Business Administration from Mount Saint Vincent University, Certificate in Adult Education from Saint Francis Xavier University.
- Canadian Human Resource Professionals designation (CHRP).
- Registered Professional Recruiter designation (RPR).
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) - certified.
- Personality Dimensions Indicator - certified.
- Certified Professional Success Coach (CPSC)
- Personal Efficiency Program (PEP) certified coach and consultant.
- York University's Schulich Executive Education Centre seminar leader
She has also custom designed solutions for numerous in-house clients such as the insurance industry, financial services, banks, high technology, mining, logistics, manufacturing, gaming, utilities and provincial/municipal governments.
A number of essential criteria are always involved in an accreditation process. Sapient Management Consulting Inc's mission is to promote and enhance quality in continuing education to adults. They adhere to the eight principles, which are based on their ISO 9001-2000 accreditation.